1. Swap Meet is for vendors who are selling used products, parts etc.
2. Swap Meet Set up: Set up is the Thursday prior to the event.
3. Shipping Address: Swap Meet participants you may ship products to the event at the following address. The World Wide Technologies Raceway: Attention Monster MuscleCar Weekend. Your company name, as well as your Cellular Telephone # (make sure to include this for prompt delivery) 700 Raceway Blvd., Madison, ILL 62060. JP Motorsports, MMWSTL nor WWTR can be held responsible for lost items, make sure you have all of your shipping documentation, this is your responsibility.
4. Pre-Entry Deadline: Pre-Entry closes two weeks prior to the event. Please pre-register early. We cannot guarantee placement if you are not pre-entered. JP Motorsports will attempt to provide the best possible location.
5. Canopy Rentals: Please contact JP Motorsports at 702-256-8254.
6. T-shirt and wearables vendors: There are no t-shirts vendors allowed to sell wearable without the prior permission of JP Motorsports. Mopar wearables must be approved through Mopar Trade marketing.
JP Motorsports, Gateway Motorsports Park, Mopar, all event sponsors, and MMWSTL, are not liable for any lost or stolen property or injury to person or property during this event. By attending and participating in this event, you are consenting to the terms of this disclaimer of liability and covenant that you will hold harmless all parties named in this paragraph in the event of any lost or stolen property or injury to body or property at or during the event.